Thursday, June 26, 2008

Handout Chp. 1

On Wednesday, 25 June 2008, which is the first day of compact semester, Mr. Charles Schuster gave our class the first handout of chapter 1 for the Academic English lesson. After I read all the material in this handout, I felt that I had learned all the things in this chapter. Then, I suddenly remember that I learned this material from the Pre Academic English Class when I'm in Semester 1 at Binus International. Back in semester 1, I learned all about the paragraph structure, especially how to make good topic sentences, supporting sentences, and concluding sentences. Its kind a fun to write a paragraph, but sometimes I felt that it is pretty hard. Finally, in this compact semester, I'll try to improve my ability in writing paragraph structure.

No comments: