Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holiday Please....!!!!

Yes!!After suffered more than 1 week a mid exam,I was so tired and so exhausted!!All I am thinking about is fun!!Screaming,freedom,hang out!!That all I want to do after mid exam!!I've been waiting for this time!!But after I checked the Academic Calendar,my heart feels shocked!!THERE IS NO HOLIDAY AFTER THE MID EXAM!!Moreover there is a ultra special bonus programming lesson just the day after mid exam!!Maybe some of my friends love programming like Robot,Lele fish,Nyongz,Tonkz,Jogja,Ky2,etc love it,but how about me?My legs feel tired and I'm feel confused.But there is no choice!!All I can hope is the Christmas will be coming in no time!!Please I need holiday so much!!!So I can just pray God will make time running faster!!So I can enjoy my holiday!!^^

7 comments:

Leonard said...

Could u use your time more effectively than whining like this? Try to pay attention then it will be easier for you, don't play games to much. And i'll warn you DON'T CALL ME THAT, and they have name also.(maybe Ndud isn't so bad for you if you can't stop)

Arth Avant Azurfa said...

Hey Leonard, (or maybe I just call you Squall Leonhart, hehehe) don't forget that his nickname is Andrew Valkyrie Pinata Profile, hawhawhaw, don't forget it, ^^

Resa said...

#include
void main ()
{

if (Andrew call me "Jogja") {
slap andrew;
}

}

Fahmi said...

.... hoping Christmas for your holiday, i don't think you can relax on christmas.
let me remind you... the programming project should be finished on early january, including its hard cover blah2....

I also don't want to think about that but... that thing is flying around my head & i can't forget..

sorry but you have to.. ^^

Arth Avant Azurfa said...

Hey Resa, why slap? Why you don't command like this. . .

#include stdAndrew.h
void main(){
int times=1;
char* Andrew, Resa;
while (times!=0){
if(Andrew calls Resa = "Jogja")
{Andrew = Big Red Face;
Andrew = Pulp;
Andrew = Red Mark All Over;
}
}
return 0;\\terminate "GRACEFULLY"
}

CHS said...

Honestly, I want holidays too....

Oky Mauludany said...

Hartanto, remember to put comment in 1 line, you have to use // not \\.