Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This Week..

This week is the hardest week and also the happiest week for me. It is the hardest week because I had 6 assignments for the programming principles subject. The assignments were very difficult to me. Before studying in Binus, I've never learned about programming. This make me couldn't understand the lecture quickly. By looking at my friend's assignments, finally I can finish the programs. 

The second thing that make this week a hard week is because the exam schedule has been posted. It makes me a bit confuse because I am not ready yet for the mid exam. I have to start studying from now on so I can get a good score on the mid exam.

However, this week will be one of the greatest week since I've studied in Binus. Do you know why? Because I will have a band performance today (Thursday, 6th of November 2008). I am very happy because I've never performed again since I was graduated from my high school. Today, I will play 2 songs. The first one is Avenged Sevenfold - a Little Piece of Heaven and the second one is My chemical Romance - Teenagers. Please support my band by watching it tomorrow. Hope you guys like it. Thank you.

5 comments:

Leonard said...

Can't wait Oky. Rock on and burn the stage hot Ok.

Oky Mauludany said...

ahahah thanks! I will perform at 12.00 pm. See you there !

Fahmi said...

it was a nice show Oky! ^^

Resa said...

Did something happen to your guitar during the first performance?
You left just about one minute before the song ends

Oky Mauludany said...

Yes, 1 of my strings was broken. Then, I borrowed my friend's guitar. Actually, when I left the band, the guitar part had already stopped before the song finished.