Thursday, December 4, 2008

Boring week

This week I feel really really super boring. You know why?? BECAUSE MY LAPTOP IS BEING REPAIRED!!! My laptop's screen is broken. So, I pass this one week without doing "programming" on my laptop. It really feels like in hell. To me, "programming" is very essential in my life. One day without doing "programming", I feel like something is missing in my life. Fortunately, I have a desktop in my home. So I could still do "programming" at home.

On Wednesday, there is a programming principles lesson. At first, I really don't have intention to attend programming principles lesson because my laptop is still being repaired. But thanks to one of my classmates, Henry. He brought 2 laptop and he let me borrow 1 of his laptop. Because of that, on Wednesday I can followed the programming principles lesson with ease. I hope this Friday my laptop is already repaired, so on Tuesday I can bring laptop again to Binus and do some "programming" again with the others.

8 comments:

Steven said...

"Programming"? LOL

Oky Mauludany said...

I think the "programming" should be substituted with "gaming"..

Jason Surya said...

I see that you really love "programming" so much. Can you teach me about "programming" in "CS" (a new type of 'C' "language")?

^_^

Winston said...

Are you never pay attention on Charles Lim lecture? Or are you having brain damage, Jason? There is NO new type of C language call "CS"...

LOL

CHS said...

I think I have underestimated Winston (sorry for that).
I didn't know that Winston loves programming so badly.

Resa said...

christian should be aware of winston
he may surpass you someday
lol

Charles said...

Winston-
Do you really feel you're "in Hell" when you can't program?? That sounds serious. (For me programming is my idea of Hell!) Have you tried reading a book, walking, going to films, talking with friends, doing homework?? Once in a while get away from your computer!! Good luck!

Winston said...

@Charles
Actually, my "programming" days is only weekdays.. On Weekend, I always go to mal with friends, play bowling, go to theater, etc...

@Resa
Don't worry, I won't surpass the one who teach me "programming"...