Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Computer Journal : Blue Screen Of Death

Does any one know what is BSOD or Blue Screen of Death? The Blue Screen of Death (also known as a stop errorBSODbluescreen, or Blue Screen of Doom) is an error displayed by some , most notably Microsoft Windows, after encountering a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down, to prevent damage. Any one had ever experience this? I've got it once! The story begins when I wanted to add more RAM for my laptop, I go to Mangga Dua Mall and decided to add the RAM. Firstly, my laptop works well as usual. But after 5 days later, BSOD appear on my screen and crash the windows. I decided to browse on the internet to find the way to recover the problem. Many people said that BSOD happen because of my new RAM doesn't suits the laptop. Actually there are a lot type of DDR2 RAM according to their hertz. But I don't know which type is suitable for my laptop and the seller give me the DDR2 676. After checking in the box of my laptop, I found that my laptop is suitable with DDR2 800 and it will not balance if one of the RAM is smaller in size, so the blue screen appears. So, be prepare and careful in choosing your hardware !


1 comment:

Resa said...

i ever experiencing BSOD when i installed old version alcohol 120% on my windows vista...