Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Need Holiday !

I'm really tired this week. I have a lot of assignments and also activities. For the assignment, I have to finish the survey and presentation for introduction to IT. The problem is I don't have enough time to sleep. As a result, I get flu and cough. I have eaten some medicines, but I don't think my body is getting better. I should take some rest and have enough sleep during weekdays.

Actually today, I have to perform on Acoustic Jam Session (AJS). Unfortunately, I haven't prepared anything yet because of the assignments and other activities such as futsal and soccer. I think, I won't perform today. I'm not ready yet.

Oh Binus, please give me holidays. Of course without any assignment. On Christmas and New Year Holiday, I already have two assignments from programming principle and make a summary from book that have relationship with technology for introduction to IT. Can I face all of these? Well, let's see..

No comments: