Friday, September 12, 2008

Donate rice for charity only by answering question

Today I found an interesting website. It's charity website actually, but what makes that site wonderful? First thing is, you can donate rice for charity by answering questions. Every correct answer is counted as 20 grains of rice. Secondly, you'll not only doing charity from that website, but you can also learn a lot. You can choose the subject of the question and you'll learn from each subject you choose. I choose the English vocabulary subject, and surprisingly there are many vocabularies that I don't know, I learnt a lot of new vocabularies from there. If you have spare time or have nothing to do, I recommend you to visit the website. Remember, you'll: not only doing charity for nothing, you can help many people that starving out there, plus you can learn a lot about English vocabularies. And don't worry about fraud, the website have certificate and it won Yahoo!Charity award in 2007. Today I donated 5120 grains of rice, if anyone interested in doing charity or fell motivated to learn, feel free to go to this website:
http://www.freerice.com/
Source:
http://www.freerice.com

5 comments:

CHS said...

A very good website to know.
It's really fun to answer those questions. I have donated 1400 grains of rice today. Good for donation as well as to test your knowledge.

Arth Avant Azurfa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arth Avant Azurfa said...

Hey Resa, why don't you make a competition between our classmates for this? We can compete for the one who donates the most in 1 day. Today I donate 5800 grains of rice. Anyone wanna surpass my record? ^^

Winston said...

Sorry, but i don't have anytime to do such useless thing.... wkwkwk...

Just kidding... I will try it out...
Thx for the web...

Resa said...

@hart
lol I don't think that's a good idea... because you can always surpass your friend's records if you stay on that website whole day...

@bluesky
thanks for the info, I'll check it ASAP