Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ghost?!?!

Since I was born, I never saw a real ghost in my whole life, because I didn’t have the sixth sense that explained by Jesse. I really hate to talk about something mysterious, it’s better for me to talk about something useful and enjoyable. Sometimes if my friends told me about ghost story in the classroom or when we were having lunch, I always think about it once more when I was sleeping at night, it’s very creepy, I can’t move my feet and my body gets freezing. Leo is the one who always scared me about those kinds of story; I hate him when he told me that he saw something scary in the toilet or class room in Binus International. By the way, it’s time for me to stop my writing, I was kind a scared in my own room. If you're talking about ghost, I should probably leave.

1 comment:

Charles said...

Bagio-
You are now old enough to be braver! You should think about what you know is real. Ghost stories are fun because they present mysteries, which we don't have in real life. But you must realize that these bad ideas are just in the head, if you believe in them... Don't worry about the "other dimensions." This one is interesting enough. No scientists have ever seen proof of ghosts. But if anyone has proof please show us...