Sunday, July 13, 2008

My life in Binus International

My life in binus international university has changed in many ways , what i meant by changed is. It has change my lifestyle , my personality and etc.First I started as a freshman that has just graduated from Islamic Al-Azhar Pusat 1 highschool, I am the only freshman that came from that school which means i have to find newfriends by myself.I find it not so hard in making friends in binus because the people in there are very welcome and friendly , i have meet many different characteristics of people in binus , some are genuinely nice and some are just being mean and some pretend to be nice but behind our back they stab us in the back.My life in binus is pretty fun and enjoyable , even sometimes i enjoy it so much i forgot to study , but my friends in binus always help each other to achieve their goal to finish their study in 2011 ( 4 years of college years ).Binus support's their students creativy , i often play music in the campus and some other students do art , and if they can't do any of those things there are also other clubs such as fotography , movie's and a dance club and other fun clubs to join.i have never felt more secure and more safe in a study environtment as i study in binus.

1 comment:

Charles said...

Riyandi-
That sounds like you're adjusting well.Good news and good luck.