Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Very Best Friend

I have a great friend, he is not just a best friend for me, but he is the second person that has taken the most improtant role in my life beside my family. We share all of the happiness and sadness things that colouring our life. He is studying in the United States of America now. I cannot play with him when he back to America. Every long holidays, he came to Indonesia. When he was here, I spent my whole day with him. Almost every day, I went to his house and we had a lunch or dinner together. He just the best friend that I ever had. I wonder if I had a girlfriend, could I still play with my pal like this. In the opposite, If he had a girl friend too, could he still play with me like this. I don't care anymore about that and now I feel Im very lucky to have my best friend Ronald.

1 comment:

Charles said...

Jesse -
I really know how you feel: I've had a best friend for 20 years and we still enjoy each other's company almost every day. It's great to have someone you can laugh with. We're lucky to have good friends.