Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mandarin Exam

Today, 22-07-08 I got mandarin exam in my tuition place. At the first, i planned to study immediately after i get home and get some sleep for a while. My plan was to wake up at four o'clock and study. However, i was to tired and i couldn't woke up at four o'clock. I woke up at four thirty.
I was quite shocked and rushing to take my book and study. I was studying until six o'clock and then i went to take a bath. After that i got my dinner and went to my tuition place. Over there some of my friends already came earlier than me and some of them didn't come to take the exam. I didn't know why they were not coming, maybe they were scared to see the question and decided to not come.
I taught the questions would be quite hard for me. Because I was studying last minute before the exam and according to my experienced it'll be hard for me. One by one my friends left the room and only four people left inside the examination room. Until the end i was the first one to submit to my teacher from the other three people. The teacher marked it immediately and returned the paper to me.
I was quite happy because I get 80. Not only that but I was happy because the other three people ask me some of the answers and the answers were correct.

No comments: