Friday, July 18, 2008

My Campus

First of all, I chose to have a college in Binus International, because many people said that if we want to learn about computer technology in business, it is better to choose Binus International and enter the major of Information System. After I looked at the campus, I felt that the building looks modern and cool; the facilities are also complete for my learning activity. On the other hand, when I compared between the University of UPH (University of Pelita Harapan) and Binus International, I felt that Binus International is just the quarter size of the UPH. The UPH has a very big region in Lippo Karawaci, it has more facilities with big room capacity (library, canteen, classroom, etc.) and the environment is very clean. But I didn't felt disappointed about it, because whatever our college is, all we need to concern about are to earn better education to help our knowledge in the future and increase our socialization by making friends and communities. As we all know, Binus International is one of the universities that has a very expensive tuition fee, but I think if we spent our time more seriously by study in class, attend every class, and spent our time by learning and playing with our friends in the campus, thus we could feel that the money we had paid to Binus International was not wasted away. Right now, I felt that Binus International is the exact choice for me to continue my education and also determine my future career.

2 comments:

felix said...

I agree with you on the statement of study effectiveness in Binus is well and proper enough if we compare with its tuition fee. However, I don't agree with you if you said Binus has complete facilities. As you can see, if we would like to do an activity, always crash with the facilities that Binus provide. I think so, because if we compare Binus with the others International University, still need more facilities .Please you compare Binus with other International University (not Local Universities), because you must compare it with the standard requirements.

Bagio S said...

I also disagree that Binus has complete facilities. The point is, Binus International doesn't have a wide space to develop their facilities, and every facilities that exist in this campus also adequate for students. Imagine if Binus International had a big land, they absolutely could build and develop their facilities to compete with the other universities. On the other hand, I think UPH is also counted as International University, because they had English language in their courses. And they either had their local courses, which is used Indonesian language.