Sunday, July 13, 2008

Movie I Want to Watch

When I first saw an add about a new movie that comming, I am so suprised because it was a movie about a super hero that almost identical to superman. It is a movie about superman like person but he was not loved by people in his town, because of his bad habit of drinking and destroying things that should have been saved. At first I just thought it was another superman like movie, but after I watch the preview of the movie on television, my mind changed. The story on the preview clearly show that after he met with a goverment man he changed into a real superhero. After that preview i said, “Good movie, I want to watch it right now!”. But in now, I have not watched it, but if you intrested the movie should be already showing in many cinemas.

1 comment:

Charles said...

Syukri -
The film you mean is "Hancock" starring Will Smith. It does look interesting. You can get more info at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0448157/
Hope you get to see it soon.
I'm waiting for "WallE", coming here next month. I really enjoy films.