Monday, July 21, 2008

Whisper

I'll tell you one of my newest ghost experience. This happened on the 20th of July 2008 which was yesterday. I went to Bogor with my girlfriend and her friend. I went to a place named SKI, there we can find a fishing valley, flying fox area, go kart area and a Factory Outlet for people to shop. When I am going to home from that place, there was one place that take my attention. I did not know anything about this place before and i found out that I was walking to a place like a small lake and there was no people at all and all I can see is the lake surrounded by the palm tree. I took several steps forward and suddenly I heard a voice right in my ear, I could not understand the voice, all I know was my girlfriend and her friend did not hear the voice I heard. First, I ignored the voice, and I continued to step forward near the lake. As I reach the lake, I heard again that voice clearly and It said, "Don't go there." I thought that It was my imagination or something, but when I wanted to step forward a little bit more, I could not walk forward, and I heard a girl's scream. I did not know who was screaming and I did not find people there. It was very scary but I realized that the voice helped me from something bad there. I don't know if I should thank that voice or not, all I know is ghosts are not always bad, some of them may help us from anything bad.

No comments: