Monday, September 22, 2008

First Quiz!!!! What do you think?

today.. I just have 2 quizzes. intro to IT and linear algebra. Intro to IT was my first quiz in BINUS university.... the second one is linear algebra. So, what do I think about these quizzes? I will spill it one by one....

First one, Introduction to IT... 2 chapters and 2 additional chapters (I think)... and the test was still "easy". The second one, linear algebra, 1 chapter consist of two materials - elimination and matrices. I did the matrices question very fast, but I stuck at elimination. I already did my best to do the last two numbers of elimination, but I can't make it. Time is up and I collected my paper to the lecturer. The second one was harder than the first one. Maybe because the second one was math, so I have to think harder.

I guess I have to study harder for the next linear algebra quiz...


SO, how about you guys??? can you do the quizzes??

6 comments:

CHS said...

Contrary to you, I think the intro to IT quiz was a lot more difficult than the linear algebra's.

Winston said...

I think Linear Algebra is quite easy... Intro to IT is much more harder!!!

Fahmi said...

oh, you guys can deal with numbers... while me, i can only deal with words ^^

Resa said...

ah...
I think i'll have bad mark for both of it..
I can't do well in intro to it because i've only studied for 2 hours
T_T
there a blackout more than a day in my home =.=a(sigh...)
for algebra, i think i'm wrong at number 2

Steven said...

Intro to IT? he always tells us that the question is easy, of course the question is easy, the answer is the hard part..

Charles said...

Fahmi -
You're lucky to study these things while you're young. When I was in college I studied, and really enjoyed, physics. But because I didn't know calculus I couldn't get into some of the really interesting stuff. Now I wish I'd learned more math. But language, art and communications are also very interesting to me!