Sunday, September 28, 2008

Long Holiday, Assignments and Games..

long holiday is already coming!! Yay!! stay in home, laying down in the bed, sleeping and other lazy activities. I like holiday in this fasting month because after sahur at 3.30AM, I can go back to sleep again and I don't have to wake up early. The longest one was I slept at 4.00AM and woke up at 12.00PM hahahaha. Having a long holiday like this... it just like heaven.

BUT... heck... "HOLIDAY ASSIGNMENTS ARE WAITING". Lots of assignments like programming principles and academic english(of course^^). The hardest one is programming principles. I know some of you already finish this assignment easily but it's hard for me. Ah... I have to make a program with binary numbers and factorial. Well maybe I should finish academic english first since it's only descriptive paragraph and presentation which is due in 31st October..

Ok, but after I finish academic english, can I do the hardest one....?? I have lots of new games in my PC. My internet connection offers "free connection" at 8.00PM until 8.00AM and with that I can download lots of things including games. It's hard for me to resist that temptations.

well... I just hope I can finish it on time.... can someone help me to do the programming assignments...???

1 comment:

CHS said...

Don't be too stressful. Just take it easy and do the assignments when you want to. Afterall, the holiday is long enough for us to do the assignments.