Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Busy Week?

This week, aside from Monday is very hard for me. First, I have to wake up early and go to Binus to finish the Programming Principles project with my friend Christian and Hartanto. On the lunch time, I have to attend CIC fellowship. After the class is over, I have to do the survey. After I got back to my boarding house, I counted the survey. After finished, I realized that I ran out of some things, from mineral water to bathing soap. Not only that, I also had to find the "materai" for IM2 form registration. So I went to Multiplus and they said that the "materai" is sold out. I went to the other shops, but it also sold out. I gave up, and I went to Senayan City to stock some things. It's already 8 o'clock when I got back; I took a bath, browsed the internet and went to sleep.

On the next day, which is today, I also woke up earlier even though I was a bit overslept. On the lunchtime, my friends and I continued to finish the project. Without realizing it, the class was begun soon. It was 3 hours Programming Principles class, I felt damn sleepy at that time. Fortunately, the class ended earlier, but I still have to finish the survey presentation. I've just finished the presentation and began writing this blog actually.

Another work will have to come after me. Tomorrow is Thursday, which means I have 4 hours Academic English class + 1 hour English Workshop. I don't think it's a good idea to have such schedule. Five same subject in a day? Give me a break… The class will be finished at 2 P.M, and I'll have to make another presentation for Intro to IT subject. At 5 P.M, I'll also have the basketball practice until around 11 P.M. Moreover, I’ll have to participate the BILT from this Friday until Sunday. I bet I'll sleepless and restless until that time.

I hope that Mr. Peter Aripin won't give a quiz on Monday... I won't have enough time to study if that happens...

No comments: