Saturday, December 13, 2008

Final Project stuck??? no way!

my head has been thinking about the programming principle's final project since the beginning of December and because of it, sometimes I can't sleep. If I'm playing a game or doing something which make me happy, somehow i just remembered the project and suddenly I turned sad, like there's a heavy burden in my body. There are some problems about the project that causes me like this. First, the final project isn't easy. I don't really understand how to make the program. Second, the christmas holiday is coming in a week from now and my partner's house is far away from my house, so I'm thinking about a way to finish the work together in the holiday or I have to finish the project in one week. and the last one, in the last week, I've got that melty blood competition on thursday.... I can only do the work after the workshop. Maybe i'll do the work on Monday since we've got a long break.


but, aside from those problems, I still believe in my partner, I'm sure she'll help me to finish the project faster and I also have to study a bit about the codes that will useful for the pragram. And I also hope my other frieds will help me. So, Let's do The WoRK!!!

No comments: