Wednesday, December 3, 2008

One of My Worst Day!!!

Today I really have no spirit in my life!!I hate today because today is the worst day in the entire life in Binus!!After having an average score for the mid exam,i receive an ultra special packet from both Charles(Lim and Schuster)!!Yes!!Very bad marks (probably the lowest score) for both subject Academic English(really the lowest one) and Programming Principles.I got really shocked until I can't heard and understand any words that is explained by Charles Lim.After that,I drink a cup of Starbucks's Java Chip to make myself cool down.In the Evening,Steven Acong Nyongz ask about my score in Academic English,then I open the accessbi, and the result is......the lowest score from Charles Schuster in my the class.I believe,today is really nightmare for me and the worst day for me.Please,God....Forgive my Sins!!

4 comments:

Bayu Dhanubroto said...

hey you got better in PP than me... i got 33 !

CHS said...

Don't be so stressed about that. At least, you have done your best, right?
I, too, got an awful mark for Academic English. But I don't regret it because I know that I have tried my best to study.

Henry said...

hah, man, i believe u got better scores in all those than me..
so if it's ur worst day? how about me? i dont feel that way.
look on the bright side..

Winston said...

Haha... I think your PP's score not too low... There are many other that lower than your score... Including me...