Friday, December 26, 2008

Final Project

I'm so stressed now. I've to finish my final project as soon as possible. My team is consist of me and Bayu. We choose personal information manager as our final project. Actually, we divided our task. My job is to make the Personal Data, while Bayu is to make the Tasks. So far, I've almost done my "Personal Data" about 80%. Unfortunately, there are two things that make my task is not completed yet. The first one is sort the data in alphabetic order. The next one is make the data easier to read. In my program, the information is always written to the right side. What I want is each data is written in one line.

Can anyone help me? pls.... :'( :'(

2 comments:

CHS said...

For formatted input/output, look at chapter 9.

Steven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.