Thursday, December 25, 2008

Personal Journal : All I Want For Christmas Is...

Tis the season to be jolly.
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la.

Well Merry christmas everyone, I hope you all got a very great christmas. Alot of food and cakes( so much for diet )and a great christmas eve party. It is a day to be jolly.


You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town

Singing about santa have you ever think of how many santa that you see this christmas. For me i saw around 12 santa(seven in a row when walking in the mall with Steven and Monica). Well after thinking of it, it's 25th of december so it's time for santa to have a vacation until next year :) ( so it's the holiday for santa N'du :p ).


All i want for christmas...

Well did you all get the christmas present you want?? For me i got few that i want but not all. But i think it's great enough thinking the economic ressesion we have.
But still my phone still suck ( Just yesterday my phone went AWOL in a middle of a call ). I hope i can get a new phone ( you gave santa wrong present this year ). Hahaha but still the present is great :). Between all the ting i can put after the sentence I still think the best word for that sentence is You.


We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you a merry Christmas
And a happy New Year.
Glad tidings we bring
To you and your kin;
Glad tidings for Christmas
And a happy New Year!

I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

1 comment:

cahaya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.