Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Magic or Trick? Who knows...

When I was participating in BILT at Lembah Nyiur, Puncak, We the participant were divided into groups and each group had to perform something. My group consist of peoples from BIBC and BIDC, me, Brian, Michael, Arfi and Sisi. We were performing a drama and saman dance. The other groups, which was BIFC and VOB group, consist of Ogie, Ivan, Abi, Irene and friends, were performing something unusual. They were performing a magic show like. Basically, four of them were lifting the volunteer just by using two fingers, it sounds too good to be true but it really happens. Before lifting, they perform some ritual; they spelled "Cingcangkeling maling kencing di piring". I myself thought that it was just a made up spell because it sounds like an Indonesian slang. After they spelled it, they performed another ritual which was they put one of their hands above the volunteer head one by one and must not touch each other, and then they put the other hand above the previous hands without touching also. Strangely, they can lift someone who has a big body such as Oky Saimima. After that, they asked us to try it also. Then Melcil, I, Ogie, and Abi tried to lift Aswin. First, we tried to lift him without any ritual and we couldn't lift him at all. Then we perform the ritual, which was silly I think, and strangely we could lift him and move him around 2 meters. Unbelievable...

I searched some information on the internet about such spell, but I found nothing. If any of you know about this kind of spell, please tell me.

6 comments:

CHS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CHS said...

Maybe we should try doing that...
I am curious.

Leonard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leonard said...

That is a kind of Trick preferably magic. It's possible to pick up a person by two finger if you know the spot and the way. Few of this game use hypnotism and sugestion the trance isn't deep buat it worked.

This from my remembrance of the game. If something wrong please tell.

Resa said...

hmm
i thought this was suggestion

well, we actually lift from 4 points, the left and right armpit, and left-right knee..

Fahmi said...

"cingcangkeling maling kencing di piring" I haven't heard about that spell... kind of funny though... ^^