Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Personal Journal : Christmas

Well my fav holiday is near. Christmas is near. It's time for celebration and gifts( one of my fav ). Just today binus inter is having it's christmas celenbration it's very nice. There's a christmas tree, band, food, and many more. But the one that surprises me is the Santa Claus, i like to see people who dress like santa because he is dressing as one of the image of christmas spirit. Well today i just knew that Santa is one of our classmates. Wew my jaw just dropped when i see him. Well i should have known because his posture is matching with santa and the tummy is the right size( the name of the guy who dressed as santa is not written here to protect the identity of our santa ).

Also i want to say to you all:
HAVE A JOLLY MERRY CHRISTMAS.

4 comments:

Resa said...

i doubt this will be a great christmast holiday for me...
a lot of work still needs to be done

Oky Mauludany said...

I doubt too it will be a nice holiday. We have a lot of assignments !!

CHS said...

Forget those assignments, and let's PLAY !!!

Oky Mauludany said...

Do you mean play with C++ ? hahaha