Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blood type and personality

I found an interesting pictures about blood type and personality. It's quite hard to be desribed, so I recommend you to visit the website (see below). Here is the summary:

A type:
-likes to lean againts the wall
-perfectionist
-anxious
-on time
-obedient
-good at crtitisizing

B type:
-likes to be the center
-straight to the point
-easily distracted
-relax
-rules broker

O type:
-likes to walk around the room
-not on time
-don't like to be bored
-use harsh language
-not very obedient

AB type:
-unique, extravagance
-likes the corner
-hard to be understand
-careless
-not easy to be influenced
-not cooperative

So what's your blood type? Does the picture resemble your personality?

Sources:
http://another.pieceofsky.org/?p=406

4 comments:

CHS said...

I am O and yeah, I like to use harsh words.

Resa said...

hmm... but it doesn't resemble your characteristic i think... you're more like A type

i myself is A

CHS said...

I have seen the source website.
The pictures are so funny and easy to understand. Although Sir Charles said that this is not a good source, I insist that this website is good !

Resa said...

well yeah...
it's not good because it's not academic

i put it though because this one is interesting