Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Movie Review : Bedtime Stories

On the last day of my holiday, I went to watch Bedtime Stories in 21 Cineplex. Firstly, I thought that the story will be looks like Narnia, but it's totally different. The story is about Skeeter Bronson (Adam Sandler) who works in a hotel. One day, he had a responsibility to look after his little nephews Bobby and Patrick which are interested in bedtime stories. One night, before going to sleep, Skeeter and his nephews a story that is created from their creativity and the next day, the story really happens. Skeeter was very happy when he know that the story will come true, so he keep telling good stories. But, not all of the stories will happens. This film is a comedy film by Disney, which is very funny. :D

Directed by: Adam Shankman
Cast: Adam Sandler, Courteney Cox, Keri Russell, Guy Pearce, Lucy Lawless, Jonathan Pryce
Duration: 100 min


1 comment:

Charles said...

Steven -After seeing Bedtime Stories it seemed that it was definitely made for kids. The bug-eyed hamster was an ongoing but lame & childish joke. It struck me that Disney has got to satisfy its 5-10 year old audience, who, it seems to me, was the intended market. A few funny things but I enjoyed Madagaskar 2 & Bolt more, (especially in 3D!) I also enjoyed Australia, but that's not for kids and definitely a big-screen film.