Saturday, January 3, 2009

Story of my holiday....

Before I begin, let me say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 FOR ALL OF US!!! I hope all of your dreams will come true in this year.

Holiday will end soon.. actually today is the last day of the holiday.. about my holiday, I didn't enjoyed it fully because you know... all the homework.. including programming which is the hardest...

we have two weeks of holiday right?? as for me, in the first week, I used that week to meet and do the programming project with my friends. we had 2 meetings, the first one was in Senayan Plaza and the last one was in Puri Indah Mall. we also had chat to talk about the project before I go to sleep at night.

The next week, before the new year, I helped my dad, to clean his room in his work place. I packed lots of heavy books inside a plastic box, and move them to the car. In the night, I helped my mom to make a preasentation slide and I also have to continue my project....

On December 31, I went to my friend's house and gather with my frineds from high school. we made a BBQ there and watched some fireworks from the second floor of my friend's house... it was nice...

The last 3 days, me and my family stayed in Borobudur Hotel... too bad I didn't really enjoyed it because I have to do my other homework in the hotel...

yeah, that's all my holiday story... I hope in the next holiday I will have an enjoyable holiday ^^

3 comments:

CHS said...

Wow, now I believe that programming princliples' final project has ruined most of our holiday time !!

Fahmi said...

yep.. that's it... ^^

Resa said...

very true...