Sunday, November 9, 2008

Baby and Lift

I have just arrived at home and that accident is still recorded in the back of my mind. I was enjoying my quiet sunday going to Taman Anggrek. When I decided to go home, I took lift to ground floor. On the 2nd floor, the lift stopped and the door opened to the side, and suddenly I hear a loud cry of a baby in front of me. Apparently, There was a baby touching and playing with the lift's door from outside when waiting for the lift. Suddenly the door opened to the side and the baby didn't let go of his hand. His hand slipped to the narrow gap of the elevator door with the glasses and it is painful that he cried so loud. Fortunately, his parents noticed it quickly and pull his hand out of the narrow gap. 
This accident draws a lot of attention towards the parents and baby, fortunately no serious injury happens, only a red mark on the baby's hand. The security of Taman Anggrek also seemed panic regarding this issue that they run to the spot directly. So people, if you have baby wherever and whenever you are, please pay attention to what they are doing as they still know nothing. Paying attention to them is one way to prevent this kind of accident.