Friday, November 21, 2008

Personal Journal : Exhausted, Angry, Mad, and Crazy

Wew almost the last day of the test and i'm exhausted like crazy here.
Between to much to do and nothing to do. Both are really exhausting.( don't ask me to study it's another catagory here )
Well i really lose my temper today. I really want to scream at him ( maybe i already did ), but after he start damaging my stuff i really want to....( i really lost for word here ).
Hey a word of wisdom here: before you start playing around with someone harddisk get to know who is it belong to. I just don't want my bakcup data corrupted okay.
But overall i got time to cool my head a little. Watching the movie : Journey to the Centre of the Earth. The movie is nice, my friend tell me that they have the 3d at FX if i'm not wrong.
Well that for this post.
It really take a load of the heart.

3 comments:

CHS said...

What did happen to your hardisk?

Arth Avant Azurfa said...

It seemed that someone is tinkering with his harddisk

Arth Avant Azurfa said...

sorry, "was" tinkering