Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Who is Obama??

OH My God!!Another stupid thus funny moment again for everybody but not for me!!Today we have the last meeting for Character Building class.Today is very tiring because I must finish all of my confusing Programming Assignment yesterday.So I didn't get enough sleep last night.Yes when miss Diana explaining about the lesson, she mentions the name "Obama".Because I don't really know who Obama is,then i ask her "miss, who is Obama?I don't know who is that guy?".And then the very silent class become so loud , crowd and full of laugh!!Then i ask my friends "Is there something funny?" Until then, I really don't understand what has happened.Then Lele Fish (Leonard) opens the msn website and shows me that Obama is the new United States President,and he is very famous in Indonesia because he had been lived in indonesia.I really don't know anynthing because all things that I do in my house is playing games.So I never read a newspaper,or watching televisions,etc.Well,that's an important things to know I think,but still!!Everybody's voices of laughing still haunted my head!And it is so mean to remember it until now(><)!!Maybe next time I will have to improve my General knowledge!!Help me Guys!!

1 comment:

Leonard said...

Yeah rather hard to belive valkyrie that you don't know. Try holding on the game and try watch tv surf or the web. The world is a lot bigger than you think. Oh yeah the guy beside him it's his twin.