Monday, November 24, 2008

Now I Have a Punching Bag!

In last Saturday, I and my family went to Pondok Indah Mall. In Ace Hardware, I found an interesting punching bag. It was red coloured, big, and very heavy. I was really happy when I knew that the price of that punching bag is discounted 70%. Then we bought it.
Recently, I have been interested in boxing; so, I wanted to have a punching bag. I have to wait until Monday to use the punching bag. We needed time to discuss where it will be placed. At last, we agreed that the punching bag will be placed in front of the garage.
Before the punching bag is ready, I watched some tutorial videos about boxing, so I know how to punch and some of the techniques. In Monday afternoon, I saw the punching bag hanging in front of my garage. I was really excited and couldn't wait to punch it. I went to the place where the punching bag is, then punched it. I don't know why, but I feel that punching is really fun to do. After some punches, I realized that I got a bruise on my right hand; it may be because I punched with too much power.
My father was really skilled in martial arts; so, he knows a lot about punching and kicking techniques. He promised that he will teach those techniques to me. I was happy to hear that.
Today I practiced kicking. It is so difficult to do; I often miss the target. I will train everyday so that I have a strong body.

7 comments:

Leonard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leonard said...

In a Healthy is healthy spirit. Well that something true that i learn. Maybe if you found a nice place to train boxing you can tell me i wan't to try boxing for some time.

Oky Mauludany said...

Goodluck Chris !

Resa said...

consume proteins and do some exercise to make your body athletic ^^

Andrew Winata said...

robot plays boxing!!how funny!!!

Arth Avant Azurfa said...

Hey Valkyrie, you better don't go laughing at first place before tasting Chris's Punch, packing with the power of Chris the Dragon John!!!

Edward Noha said...

Amazin blog! What do you use for punching bags? I have also created a similar list of best boxing gloves for heavy bag and I would like if you can check it out! thanks.