Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jak Jazz Premium Jazz Festival

4yesterday, sunday 30th november, i went to the jak jazz festival. I only go to the festival on the last day because i got a free ticket, so lucky me.
Overall, it was a good festival. The guess stars wasn't as good as java jazz, but the ticket is not as expensive. I remember i watched a gospel band, witch i forgot the name, but was really joyful to watch. The bassist was really good and the drummer, for me, really stands out. After that gospel band, i watch soulvibe. I don't really listens to soulvibe, but their performance was pretty good. At one point they got Afgan to sing for them. And then i watched the Yellow Jacket, witch was really great. The Bassist used a bass for right handed person, although his a lefty and that was really amusing to watch.
After The Yellow Jacket finished, i watched RAN. They were playing really good, although i still think that their performance in E-Com was better. Because in Jak Jazz, Ran re-compose their songs to be more slow and a bit more jazzy, whearas in E-Com they were really groovy and upbeat. Just the kind of genre that i like.
So, It was a good festival, although it would be better to watch more well-known artist with that kind of price ticket ( 250 thousand Rupiah/ day).
I almost forgot ! I met the most beautiful SPG in the world here. It was after watching the yellow jackets. And we sort of had a moment ! We look at each other for about 7 seconds, and then i gave her a bit of smirk, and then i turn away trying to keep my cool. When my friends was watching Gugun and the Bluesbug, i end up going back and forth her stall trying to steal a look or two !

No comments: