Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Weekend

This time, I will tell you what activities I did and things that happened during this weekend. In Saturday, I started to do the survey for Academic English. I and Fahmi are in one group; our survey topic is about pet. We have to ask some questions to those who have pet(s). It seems that I underestimated this topic. It is not that easy to find people who own pets. In addition, I want the respondents to be variable, not only from Binus. I have asked few of my cousins about their pets.
In the afternoon, I went to a fitness gym in Pasarminggu to train my body. I did bench-press and sit-up to get my chest and stomach more muscular. After training, I watched "Boxing Legend", which is one of sport programmes provided by TvOne.
In the evening, I, my sister, and my mother went to Ace Hardware in Warung Buncit. This Ace Hardware is small but has a lot of goods. I dissapointed that I couldn't find any boxing gloves. I think I will look for it later. Then, we went to Pizza Hut to have dinner. I ordered "Baked Italian...." (I forgot the name) which is a new menu. It has A LOT OF cheese that you will feel uncomfortable if you don't really like cheese. There, I coincidentally met my old friend from elementary school. Now, she is studying in UKI (Universitas Kristen Indonesia).
This morning (Sunday morning), I woke up with a pain in my throat. I think this is a cough symptom; I will have to take some medicines.
I still don't know what I will do today, but I hope this will be a beautiful day for me...

2 comments:

Charles said...

Could it have been lasagna? It's a very tasty baked Italian dish with layers of pasta and cheese with, usually, meat. There are vegetarian styles as well. Yum!

Hope you feel better.

CHS said...

Actually, it's not lasagna, but fusilli.
Thanks for your concern.