Thursday, November 6, 2008

Games and EXAM! Manage the time!

I guess I should start to manage my time for this month. Because I just realized that I can't stop playing games and mid exam is coming closer. About a week ago, I went to a forum and I read about a game called "Magical Battle Arena"(MBA) and there were some screen shots of the game there. MBA is an anime based 3D fighting game. I also saw a video about that game showing that MBA has online mode. Sounds interesting.... so I went to google to find the game and I downloaded it. After first try... and then I became addicted! it's a very nice game.

And yesterday, 5th November 2008, I saw something in Resa's Laptop. and he said that it was a Game called "Scarlet Weather Rhapsody"(SWR). SWR is same as MBA, an anime-based fighting game. SWR only has 2D graphics but it has nice effects! so, I gave Resa a Flash disk and he copied the game for me. Oh yeah another game for me! I haven't finished playing MBA and I Just got a new game. Resa also have this SWR game so we can play the game together using network mode.

Just this morning, 6th November 2008, Andrew offered me a game called "Valkyrie Battle Profile" (I don't really remember the exact title). He said that the game is also exciting. Too bad I forgot to copy it from him, maybe tomorrow.

The last one... tonight I browse the internet again to collect some information for Intro to IT presentation and I found another anime based fighting game called "Melty Blood" and I found the link for the download in just 1 minute. Now while I'm writing this blog, I waited for the download to finish.

Looking forward to the future, I just remembered that mid exam is coming closer. My happiness can't last long. I want to get good grades in the exam so, I have to manage the time for playing and studying. I hope I can be strict to myself to the schedule.

2 comments:

Resa said...

well...
don't browse any new games then

CHS said...

Let us play games and forget about the mid exam !!