Friday, October 24, 2008

Amazon!!The money Eater!!!

Amazon(not the Amazon that sells a lot of things in the net) is one of the big game center in Indonesia.Their popularity may not as popular as Time Zone but it's really crowded there too.Anyway,I think it's really nice there because I can get a lot of fun.

Today,I try to play a new machine.It is called the bingo machine,the objective is,we must insert a coin and it must enter the hole which written by a number.We need to make a line.But there is one condition,we can't enter the out hole,once we enter the coin to the out hole,the game will be new game again.Every numbers that we have hit become new again.So to play it only based on luck or we can it's a bet.We bet our coin to get more coins.

This machine is very-very crowded,Everybody plays it.Of course we need to buy some coins from the counter first.They sell each coin for Rp.1250,00.If we buy Rp.25.000,00.We will get 1 bonus coin.Today I play as the smallest bet maybe around 40 coins,then I buy and buy again,when I realize it,I have spent a couple of hundreds thousands there.I am so shock,then I go home to prevent myself to buy the coins again.I'm very sure that everybody spend more money then me,most of them are adults.I think next time I must be able to control myself better..><

1 comment:

CHS said...

Be careful. Usually people get lust when they are gambling.