Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bomb terrors by SMS!

Had anyone of you guys receive the SMS of bomb terrors? I just knew it when I sign in on my Yahoo! Messenger and receive an offline message that tells of bomb terrors by SMS. Suddenly, I was shocked and I tried to found the prove for this message. Actually, the issues were about bomb terrors at big shopping malls, international food restaurant, and international embassy that connected to the execution of Amrozi, the Bali bomber. The police said that we must not panic because of this SMS, it's made by people with no responsibility. And this issues just disturbing the execution process. If you wanted to see the SMS, just click the link below.


Source : http://www.detiknews.com/read/2008/10/29/022107/1027557/10/sms-ancaman-bom-di-mal-merebak-polisi-imbau-warga-tak-panik

No comments: