Friday, October 10, 2008

Programming Principles !!

Yes,all of the students in my class must have known about this subject that we learn together in this Computer Science class.Of course this is one of the most difficult subject in Computer Science.In this subject,we will learn how to make programs that will make life easier and useful for everybody.We got Charles Lim for the lecturer and I admit it,he is very genius and got an outstanding brain especially for programming.

No need to think so far,I've been so confused especially for the homework that had been given for this holiday.I'm always be the one that left behind by the others.I think I'm the most stupid one for this lesson especially.Everybody think that the homework assignment is so easy(especially Steven Debater and Oky,maybe Yuli,Monica,Jason,Virgin,Leon also(OMG these guys really programming freak))I only can do the easiest part and that's all,but when i ask them,they say the assignment is so easy(I can't believe myself here!!).I feel I'm the most stupid student in this class.This is only the first semester,I remember some of the mentors like Bhavna,Alvin,and HK said that the first semster is really the easiest one but the third and fourth semester are far more difficult,and I really feel terrible in the first semester.I am thinking again,how about the rest semester?

I never hope to be the best at programming principles subject,let's just hope I can pass it.I think it's really a bless for me.Especially because I'm the only Social Science Student here.Not only in Programming Principles,but in Computer Science Class also.Will I be able to survive here?Are there someone can help me to teach me so i can pass the Programming Principles class?I hope there are.Let's just pray for me then.Thank You.

4 comments:

Oky Mauludany said...

omg, i didn't say that the assignment was easy. I've just said that practice makes perfect :D goodluck, you can do it andrew !

CHS said...

Don't give up and keep trying !
You have a lot of friends who are skilled in programming whom you mentioned before (Steven Debater,Oky,...). You can ask them if you get any difficulties.
I, too got a lot of difficulties when I was doing the assignment. But I kept trying and asked my friend for help so that I can finish the assignment.

Oky Mauludany said...

hahaha same with me. i asked steven and my senior about the assignment. christian also good in programming too. unfortunately, i dont have his msn. so i couldn't ask him.. hahaha

keep trying ok andrew! the best way to learn programming is by "trial and error"..

Resa said...

yeah don't worry andrew
all you need is keep practicing
i myself spend 2 hours solving the last number...
so many bugs arghh