Tuesday, October 14, 2008

--J4mBi--^^

Do you know Jambi? Have you heard about Jambi? Maybe some people don't know much about Jambi. Jambi is my beloved hometown. I like Jambi better than Jakarta, although Jakarta is a big city. In Jambi, there is no traffic jam. Jambi didn't has so much malls and recreation places, but now Jambi is in the development province. Many malls and recreation places are built now in Jambi. Beside that, Jambi has so much delicious foods that are not too expensive. I have many best friends in Jambi, too. Actually, there are so many beautiful things that can describe about Jambi, but I can't describe it all now. If you interested, you can go to Jambi. I believed that you who want to visit Jambi will not lose in Jambi, even though you never go to Jambi before. Visit Jambi soon...^^v

1 comment:

Andrew Winata said...

wow!!this blog must be made by someone who really miss her hometown,right?^^