Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kidzu Bento.....Dissapointing !

Yesterday in the afternoon, Fahmi, Hartanto, and I decided to have lunch in Hoka-Hoka Bento at Senayan City. Actually I wanted to have lunch in canteen, but I remembered that canteen opens at 11.20 am, and it was still 11.00 am at that time. So I decided to go to Hoka-Hoka Bento with Hartanto and Fahmi.
About 11.05 am we arrived at Hoka-Hoka Bento and coincidentally met Bayu, who wanted to eat there too. Fahmi and Hartanto ordered their favorite hoka hemat. I forgot what Bayu ordered at that time. I surprised when I saw that kidzu bento, which wasn't there before, was available. I was really interested to try kidzu bento so I ordered kidzu bento 4. Unfortunately, they only had kidzu bento 1 and 2 which made me choose kidzu bento 2 with the price of 20.000 IDR. Kidzu bento 2 consist of rice, scrambled egg, a small chunk of chiken katsu, and two eggrolls. It has some "kacang polong" too. I really dissapointed when the cashier said that the Doraemon toy wasn't available. I only got a set of cutlery for kids. After that I sat beside Fahmi and began eating. The eggroll and chicken katsu tasted delicious as usual, but the "kacang polong" tasted awful, so I left it. I admit that the rice quantity was satisfying, but then I was dissapointed again. The scrambled egg was cold and tasteless. Actually scrambled egg was the one which made me interested to try kidzu bento because I really love scrambled egg. The kidzu bento's scrambled egg couldn't fulfill my expectations.
In my opinion kidzu bento is a bad choice to eat. I am sure that people buy kidzu bento because whether they are curious or they only want the Dorameon toy.

2 comments:

Resa said...

damn right XD...
the scrambled egg is tasteless,
the chicken katsu is not as deliciuos as regular one,
not good
totally not good

Andrew Winata said...

Too bad for you!!Doraemon toys really cute ^^v!!