Sunday, October 12, 2008

From "Rain Bringer" to "Black-out Bringer"

Hi, guys!!! Where did you all go last holiday!? I went home to rest and play with my sister. By the way, here is another weird experience from me when I was in Pontianak.

I went home by plane at 25 of September in the afternoon and of course I am beat from all that travel and went straight home to rest. The next day, I went to my cousin house with my sister to play with them. When I arrived, I went inside their house and talked a little bit and suddenly the electricity went off for about 2 hours or so. So I only could play with them for just some time and went home. We played game of course so we need electricity. I did not feel satisfied so the next day, I went there again. With my sister. Well, the first 1 hour no black-out, but after that it went off again until we went home. I was really furious at that time. It was on and on for about a week or so with different schedule and different length of time. I was almost bursting with anger and fury. Whew, it is not easy to maintain the anger, you know. After that for 2 days, no black-out. I was already happy but... the next day it was off again!!! Argh!!! Well, I still bring rain when I came to their house. So last holiday, I got another title as "Black-out Bringer".

Hey guys, do you get any black-outs during the holiday?

2 comments:

CHS said...

Hey, don't be too paranoid. It can be just a coincidence....

Arth Avant Azurfa said...

Hahaha, it's too real to have it as a coincidence since it's always black-out for about a week or so if I go there