Friday, October 24, 2008

Competition between internet service providers!

Internet service providers are now competing with each other, as you all know, there is a cheap internet provider with unlimited quotas called Fastnet. But their services are not good, last week I called them and asked them to set it up in my home, but they told that you must have Kabelvision if you want to use Fastnet, well...I've already have Indovision which is better than Kabelvision according to me. So they told me that I could use Fastnet in January, but it's too long...since I needed the internet for my studies. So I decided to used Telkom Speedy, their services are good. But they've limited quotas, if we wanted to have unlimited quotas, we must pay IDR 750.000 which is a lot more expensive than fastnet. Finally, I decided to take Telkom Speedy with 3 GB quotas because they've promotions. First, free one month bill.Second, 60% discount for the bills until Febuary 2009.Third, unlimited quotas for usage starting from 8 PM - 8AM. Which I think was a really good promotion =D

No comments: