Monday, October 6, 2008

I HATE BANDUNG!!

Where have you been in these holidays?Do any of you went out of Jakarta?Do any of you went to Bandung last week?If some of you don't know what happen in Bandung let this blog tells you what had happened in Bandung a week ago.

I used to love Bandung.Bandung was a good and peaceful city,where there was fresh air,cheap Shopping Center, cheap food,cheap inn and everything else,that is what I think usually,but a week ago,I realized that Bandung is completely different from what I think.It has a very thick pollution,so it's so difficult to breath when we are in a big road.Why it has a very thick pollution?Because there are a lot of vehicles there.So it's very crowded!!I couldn't go to Lembang that day,It's not moving at all for 3 hours,so I decided to turn back and stay at the Hotel,Then if you see it clearly,most of them are the vehicles from Jakarta,I can see it from their license number,because the first letter starts with B.OMG!Now I know why Bandung is very hot and has a thick pollution too..It's obviously because most of the citizens from Jakarta go to Bandung during this holiday.Not only the city,but the hotel cost are higher now,much higher,they raise it around 60%,so the hotel cost really expensive.

Thinking from these condition,Bandung is not as big as Jakarta,but a lot of Jakarta's citizens went to Bandung so Bandung is fully crowded.So I think it's Jakarta's citizens fault too.So it's not completely Bandung's fault.So don't hate bandung OK!!^^v

1 comment:

CHS said...

The same thing happened to Puncak. My sister went to Puncak and she needed 7 hours to go back from Puncak to Jakarta.
In holidays, these places are obviously will be overcrowded. So if you don't want to get traffic jams and overcrowded places, just stay in Jakarta like I did! ^_^