Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Cousin's Wedding Party

Today I attended my cousin’s wedding party in Gedung Angkasa Pura. The Party started at 7.00 pm. I left my home at 5.30 pm. After I arrived at the destination, the first thing I did was eating. There was a special room for the bride and bridegroom’s family. Inside I could see everyone was eating together. So I grabbed a plate then picked up the food on the table. Actually I have eaten at 5.00 pm because I was really starving after studying. I have had a plate of rice and a very big fried chicken which made me felt full, even before eating together with my family.
After finished eating, I went upstairs where I found the room where the party would be held. In the entrance I helped my sister welcoming the guests. We had to be responsible for the guests’ book. Our task was to tell the guests to fill the guests’ book and give them coupon for a souvenir which can be retrieved after the party ended. We were very busy welcoming the guests that were so many. At the end of the party I met my elementary school teacher. I felt really nostalgic when I met her. We were having a chat until my mother called me because I was going to have a family photo with the bride and bridegroom. Then I have to serve the guests who wanted to take the souvenirs. Today is a very exhausting day. I arrived at home at 10.00 pm and I am so sleepy. But this is a really precious experience that I involved in helping my cousin’s wedding party.

No comments: