Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Traffic Jam !!!

I really hates the traffic jam in Jakarta! especially when it's more than 5 PM in the afternoon, the traffic is horrible. Unfortunately, We have a schedule in monday which we are dismissed at 5 PM. At that time, when I leave the campus and wanted to enter the highway since my house is located in Kelapa Gading, the road is already crowded by many cars which makes my car stuck in the highway and will last for at least 1 hour 30 minutes until I reach my house. I know that at that time it's the time when people go back from their work. But I was wondering what are the polices doing there, they should have reduce the traffic by controlling it. But it's no use. Because of this, when I have a schedule in the campus until 4 PM, I must leave quickly in order to avoid the traffic jam!

No comments: