Sunday, October 5, 2008

Waterboom... so crowded during holiday!

Saturday 4 October, I went to Waterboom at PIK. It was so crowded there, many people came starting from childs to adults. The ticket price for one person was 160.000 IDR but there was a special promotion from HSBC which we will got 2 tickets by paying 1 only. Inside the water park it was so crowded, we had to queue in order to play the ride. During the fasting period, I also went there. It's more clean and only less of people visit it. They also offer us cheaper price, by using HSBC we only paid 80.000 IDR and got 3 entrance tickets !! But during the Lebaran holiday.. it's more crowded and dirty. We have a lots of fun there !! and finally we went home when the park was closed ^^

1 comment:

CHS said...

So what did you do in that crowded swimming pool? Surely you cannot swim there right?
Actually I have once visited waterboom and then I left immediately because it was overcrowded and I know I could do nothing in a crowded pool...